Primal Suds soaps have much more worthy scents so are great for those of you who like something a little more rustic. Shaped like they're carved from chunks of rock, they look great in any bathroom.
They also smell amazing and are great for your body and the planet!
This is what Primal Suds have to say about them...
Rather than explaining all the horrible stuff we DON’T put in our soap, it’s probably just easier to tell you what we DO put in….all products are CRUELTY-FREE, PLASTIC FREE, PALM OIL FREE AND VEGAN FRIENDLY:
- Coconut Oil: All of our soaps have a much higher percentage of coconut oil than the other oils, it's sustainable, moisturising and nourishing on the skin, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal!
- Olive Oil: Moisturising and nourishing and also an anti-oxidant.
- Where some other companies use palm oil, we don’t and won’t. We use Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and Rapeseed Oil instead and find its moisturising and lather properties kinder for you and the planet.
- Shea Butter: Moisturising, hardens the bars making them last longer, stretching out your suds mate.
- Clays & Charcoal: Absorbent qualities draw nasty stuff from the skin. Naturally exfoliating, so there’s no need to push too hard. As with all charcoal products they may cause temporary bath smut…rinse and rub the tub and it goes away…like nothing ever happened.
- Natural Essential Oils: All with different healthy properties, aromatherapeutic, revitalising and smell really good. (IF PREGNANT CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE USING)
- Natural Exfoliants: Oats, Chia, Tea, Hemp, Clay, Charcoal…these also naturally colour our soaps, in some cases we use Spirulina or Annatto seeds as we do not use any artificial colours….well we don’t use artificial anything.
- Lye: Lye is Sodium Hydroxide, mixed with water to make an extremely alkaline solution, when added to the fats it transforms into soap. Once the process is finished no lye remains in the finished product, it’s changed into soap. Without lye you can’t make soap but don’t worry, people been doing this donkey's years….it’s safe.
Our soap has a built-in scrubbing quality with the exfoliating ingredients, so no need to push too hard, let the suds do the work. For those with sensitive skin, apply with a sponge or flannel. All bathroom soaps are 100% biodegradable with all packaging.
We Also Have…
Fancy a choice of scents? Try one of our 'Soul and Soap Lux Soap Bars'!
About The Clever Cactus
The Clever Cactus specialise in making unique, bright and fun eco-living products and have created a range of products that are exciting and full of personality.
If you have any questions or have a product suggestion that would fit in here at Clever Cactus HQ, please drop us a message!
The Clever Cactus Promise
Whatever you choose, we not only aim to provide high quality and sustainable feel-good products, but the best and simplest shopping experience to help you find the items you love easily and quickly.
Browse our full range to find out more.